Here are some handy dandy links for you if you'd like to grab a bundle for your Crowning Star!
Julie at the Intrepid Thread has some beautiful bundles that would work wonderfully with the Crowning Star and here they are:
1. The Emily Belle bundle has 30 fat quarters in all the pretty colors for you to play with. I shared this collection with you during a live session and if you follow me on social you might have seen the blocks I've shared already.
These are Liberty quilting cottons and NOT tana lawn which makes them super affordable.
2. Loved the version I have been showing made with Brenda Riddle fabrics? These are not the exact same fabrics but it's a custom bundle put together for us with an assortment of coordinating prints and colors.
One perk with Brenda Riddle collections is that they all coordinate beautifully and you really can't go wrong!
3. Love Grace by Brenda Riddle? This one is available in Julie's shop as well!
4. Oooooh Posie by Tanya Whelan with some fussy cutting! Yummmmmy! I just love this combo of colors and prints!
5. Now you all know I've got a weak spot for Liberty Tana Lawn fabrics and this Halcyon bundle is gorgeous!
Have a fabric shop and a fabric bundle you'd like me to share? Please send me a message through the messenger bubble on the bottom right of this page. :)